Thursday, May 10, 2007

Week 10! ...and I'm blogging at 12 A.M. However, now your talking my lingo!
I've actually played around with games...guess I'm not as far out in the back 40 as I thought I was. I usually play with my friends from Sturgeon falls on-line(just getting into that) or we play up north when we're together. One particularily addictive one is Ravenhurst, MCF Huntsville and Myster Case Files (Titanic). my youngest and her friends usually likes to go to www.addictinggames.com where there are pages of them. One they've just go into is Bookworm Adventures on Yahoo. The 17 year old is into the Sims games and my husband is into the virtual 3D blow'em up smash' em games like Commando and Red Alert! that I know of. He's another addictive one. I try to stay away from them because I've found .....mom can get addicted too!
and then nothing gets done! :) It's too nice outside now to be playing games, rather be playing in my gardens......Lord help my little addictive groupies if I find them with a lap top Up North on the beach! :)

No comments: